Definition of Terms
- You, Customers, User - This refers to the user, or any customer who is registered on Lemi.
- Partner Business/es - This refers to any business or establishment whom Lemi has an agreement or partnership with.
- Lemi, Platform, Us - This refers to the Lemi product, including web and mobile applications.
- Products - This refers to any items being sold by Partner Businesses on Lemi.
Terms and Conditions on Purchasing Products
By ordering or purchasing any Products from Lemi's Partner Businesses, You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Lemi reserves the right to amend, change, add or modify the Terms and Conditions without prior notice. This is the updated version dated 23 March 2021.
- Lemi shall receive purchases or orders for delivery from the Customers of Lemi's Partner Businesses. Partner Businesses shall schedule, process and oversee the shipping and delivery of purchased Products.
- Lemi acts as intermediary and has no control in any manner of any purchase transaction between the Customer and Partner Businesses. The Products displayed on the Platform are sold by the Partner Businesses, not by Lemi.
- Lemi is not responsible for the quality of the Products offered by Partner Businesses. All queries regarding Partner Businesses' Products on the Platform should be directed to the business.
- Any transaction including delivery of Products from Lemi is between the Customer and Partner Businesses.
- You agree to provide Us with your details and warrant that these details are accurate and complete at the time of ordering. You also warrant that the payment method details that You provide are yours and that You have sufficient funds to make the payment.
- Lemi will take reasonable care of the details of your purchase. Lemi cannot be held liable for any loss You may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any details You provide when accessing or purchasing from Lemi.
- When You place your order online, Lemi will send you an email to confirm that your payment has been confirmed and your order is forwarded to Partner Businesses.
- If the ordered Products are not available, Partner Businesses will be responsible to communicate this with the Customer, hence, the amount paid will be refunded in full.
- If You request a chargeback or refund through your payment provider, Lemi will in the initial case shoulder the payment. We may restrict You from making additional purchases.
Prices and Availability of Items
- The Product information regarding prices, specifications, and availability listed on Lemi are provided by Partner Businesses. Prices are inclusive of the relevant sales tax but exclusive of other payment charges.
- Lemi reserves the right to modify the Products available for sale or stop listing Products of Partner Businesses.
- The total price for Product, including delivery charges and other charges, will be displayed on Lemi when you place your order.
- Full payment must be made for all transactions.
- Estimated delivery time made in the course of ordering Products is a mere approximation which may still vary depending on the volume of orders and the flow of road traffic.
- Products will be delivered to the address designated by the Customer.
- In case items are not delivered within the estimated delivery time set by the Partner Business, You may contact the Partner Business via Lemi Chat or email.
- If you fail to accept delivery of Products despite timely delivery by Partner Businesses, or Partner Business was unable to deliver at the nominated time due to your failure to provide appropriate instructions, or authorizations, then such Products shall be deemed to have been delivered to You and all risk and responsibility in relation to such Products shall be borne by You.
- Any storage, insurance and other costs, which Lemi incurs as a result of your refusal to accept ordered Products without valid and reasonable cause, shall be your responsibility and You shall indemnify Lemi in full for such cost.
- Lemi shall not be liable to You for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery when the cause of being late is solely attributable to your fault and negligence. This includes but is not limited to your failure in giving proper instructions and directions, or failure to assign a person to receive the Products when You cannot personally receive them when delivered.
Return and Refund Policy
- In case of a late delivery, the delivery charge will neither be voided nor refunded by Lemi.
- No returns, replacements or refunds are permitted after the Products have been received by You.
- Lemi reserves the right to cancel any order(s) due to the following:
- When there is reasonable ground to believe that a Customer has undertaken a fraudulent or suspicious transaction;
- When a Customer has undertaken a transaction which is not in accordance with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions; or
- When Partner Businesses cannot perform the delivery service for any reasons outside its control, which include but are not limited to related logistical difficulties, force majeure and other unforeseen events.
- Lemi reserves the right to deny access to non-compliant Users or and/or cancel their orders at any time, with due notice.
Representations and Warranties
- Lemi accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
- Lemi exercises best efforts to display available Products, including accurate appearance in terms of color, size, shape and description. However, Lemi shall not be liable for any inconsistency with appearance or inaccuracy with claim of color.
- You authorize Lemi to use, store or otherwise process your personal information in order to complete your transaction.
Limitation of Liability
- Lemi does not accept any liability for any delays, failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information, viruses or other contamination or destructive properties transmitted to You or your computer system due to usage of the Platform.
- Lemi shall not be held liable for any failure or delay in the delivery of purchased Products.
- Lemi reserves the right to block or refuse future service/s to any Customer/s when there is reasonable belief that the Customer committed fraud or attempted to commit fraud.
Effective Date: 2 November 2020